Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

It's not April, really, it's not. You all are crazy.

Happy New Year!!!Everyone rocked out the New Year celebration at the Knights of Columbus, except me. Due to babysitter cancellation, someone had to volunteer to stay behind... so I fell on that sword. Actually, the funny thing was that everyone volunteered to stay behind - and adamantly so!! Well, hmmm, now that I think about it, I actually don't recall Don throwing his name in the hat too much. For the rest of us, I think we were all comfy in our jeans and no one wanted to get gussied up. Anyway, they all had a good time at the K of C and then surprised me by coming home just before the ball dropped.Showing us how it's done...Ah, Jim, is that an alien you are dancing with?Too many rounds of Pit (and drinks)...
Until next December! (or April...)

No comments: