Sunday, April 26, 2009

The grand grandparent visit

As we were snowboarding and snowshoeing our way around Tahoe, Grandma and Grandpa were shuttling and spoiling grand kids. Thanks to Grandpa's shutter bug nature, I have some pics to post. The azaleas were full on and Grandpa is a sucker for a flower shot...Grandma even got saddled with selling Girl Scout cookies. But I am most greatful for her sewing skills. Not only did she sew on all of Olivia's patches (they claim to be "iron on"....yeah, right...) but she corrected my troop number screw up (see Half Baked Brownie). Not only can I not sew, apparently I can't iron on either.)They ventured out to Dudley Farm one afternoon for some Florida history and exploration. That really is a vine they are climbing on...It's not work when you only have to do it once for 5 minutes...I recognize the expression on this man's face. I've seen it many times before. It's the look that says "that is a 3 yr old boy that needs to be watched."Grandma is a sucker for a quilt show... and pretty flower hair clips.Grant is either trying to figure out if she is real or about to validate the man's expression in the photo above. Thanks for a week of fun!! Hopefully you have caught up on your rest since. We miss you Grandma and Grandpa! Love, Olivia and Grant

Note to mom/dad: I wouldn't love it either if someone posted early morning pics of me. But I think these are great!

No comments: