Thursday, April 16, 2009

Half Baked Brownies

Olivia's mid year ceremony for Brownies involved sharing projects, collecting badges they earned, and feasting. Oh, and parents were given cookie sales info...
Scott and Dara were in town and the hostess told me that Olivia approached her and said "My aunt and uncle came with me today." Awwwwwww.

Making the punch..."On my honor, I will try..."Passing the light...Checking out her hard earned goods...End of meeting tradition. I think it's their favorite part... not the ending, the tradition.The gang, er, troop! And I bet no one noticed that I mixed up Olivia's troop numbers... oops...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dianne...You are doing great at keeping up! Thanks for the comments on Facebook and Blooger. Love seeing your family. You are a picture perfect family! I really miss you guys and hope that we are able to get together in the future.

Love tiff

Dianne said...

hahaha....i thought that said Booger when i first read it...
not sure why i laughed so hard. i guess there are just some words that instigate a laugh no matter my age.

you ARE on my way home to Va. and we ARE on your way to Disney so one of these days FOR SURE!!