Saturday, May 24, 2008

pArTy in the pOtTy

It's a party in the potty! Grant is potty training like a champ and apparently we (Don and I) have only ourselves to blame for waiting so long. I decided out of the blue to just do it this past Wednesday - cold turkey, no more pull-ups. We did the same with Olivia when she turned 2 and she was "trained" in just a few days, minus a few accidents now and again. I thought there was no way it could be as easy as it was with her so I just put it off. Well, well, well, Grant proved me wrong. He sits, he stands, he is even sleeping through the night with success. In fact, just today he decided to go off and do it all on his own - and it's only his fourth day on the job! Happy, happy, joy, joy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me put your dick in my mouth so I can drink your warm pee, my finger in your ass too