Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My little homey

Moldy driveways. Is this something only Floridians get to experience? Although it looks much darker when wet, you can clearly see the before and after of Don's power washing. Four hours of his life was well spent.Four hours is a long time to wait for a driveway to be cleaned so that we can do something fun, but the weather was beautiful and the kids played outside.
My favorite grass is the muhly grass, which I didn't do such a good job of photographing below. I need to get 3 or 4 more of these plants - they are beautiful.And apparently somewhere along the way, Grant learned some interesting poses?!!? When I asked him to smile, he crouched to the ground, put his fingers up and gave a sly grin! What in the world?! I was both surprised and amused. Too funny. He has either inherited some of cousin Ben's charming humor or "Dance and Sing" day at school is putting a strong emphasis on hip, hop. My little homey...

No comments: