Sunday, June 14, 2009

May 18, 2009

I'm sad to say that Grant is now four years old. Sad only in that we've enjoyed every step of the way with him and I'm sad to say goodbye to the threes... but, that said, we surely will look forward the next year as well.

We celebrated at school and at home. I took the easy way out this year and simply baked him a 2 layer cake topped with a toy spiderman. He loved it.Closeup...He really only asked for two things this year: the good spiderman (above) and bad spiderman (below). Bad spiderman is his favorite.He took pirate treasure cupcakes to school with him. Beneath the X was buried treasure. Party time!Two friends... Adam and Elijah... how photogenic are these two?I'm not sure how poor Jessica survived the year at this table!!Weston digging for treasure. Grant says "treasure be damned, I'm just eating it all."

No comments: