Thursday, July 17, 2008

Celebrity Sighting

One evening while enjoying the beach park near our hotel, we had a celebrity sighting. And not only did we have a celebrity sighting, but I also had a celebrity conversation. I recognized her right away - Don was clueless. Katina Taylor, wife of Jason Taylor. Okay, so a sort-of celebrity sighting. For not-in-the-know family and friends, Jason Taylor is a defensive end for the Miami Dolphins. But maybe you know him from last season's Dancing with the Stars - I'm not a fan of that show (SYTYCD is so much better) but I did watch it last season (who wouldn't with Jason Taylor on it?!). She is also the sister of Zach Thomas (former linebacker with the Dolphins, now with the Cowboys - yuck-boo). Anyhow, to prove it I took a picture, much to Don's dismay. However, I wouldn't make a very good paparazzo as I just couldn't bring myself to take a picture where she might notice me doing so. So... you get to see the back of her head, and their three kids. Our conversation was an interesting one too... we talked about the kids sliding, the nice weather and that neither her daughter or my son were wearing underwear because they both had pooped in them some time earlier that day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Dianne,
That is SO funny! Your blog is fantastic, btw. Very educational...and very funny, too!

Angela said...

Oh ya...and you're right. SYTYCD is so much better! I love that show. (for some reason, I feel like there's something wrong with that! but Blake watches it with me - and likes it - so somehow that makes it ok!?)