Monday, June 2, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday Olivia!

Olivia turned 6 on May 29 and it couldn't have come any sooner as she had been counting down the days since some time in January. She had celebrations at home, at school and with friends at a pool party. She received a lot of loot including books, barbies, puzzle, books, pool toys, swim suit, books, bug collector/carrier, craft projects, books, umbrella (she really wanted one), microscope, rad skull shirt and did I say books? Really, she received 12 books! She loves to read and I cannot resist children's books so it is a good match.
Enjoy the slide show but the above pic is my fave... taken right after Grant said, "Can I give you a hug?" Too sweet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dianne-
All the pictures turned out GREAT!!!! I really ENJOY reading your captions and viewing the pictures.
Keep up the good work!
THANK YOU AGAIN for a really EVENTFUL week, I especially thank you for the MOTIVATION to WORKOUT. I have been working on my arms!!!!
Love,
Karen

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm great age, her lil hairless slit isn't ready yet but her soft, wet, warm mouth is and her tight ass would be much nicer than adultpussy