Saturday, January 24, 2009

Harley

Harley * Charley * Chuck * Chuck-a-luck * Harlo * Arlo * Arlo Catty * Catty faces
Harley passed away rather suddenly in December, just before we left for the holidays. I knew him longer than anyone else in my immediate family and I miss him terribly. I still catch myself looking for him around the house. Hard not to after 16 years.

Hairy Himalayan with beautiful blue eyes
Aged well, he lost his mean streak over the years
Really fluffy
Loyal, yes for a cat he totally was to me
Evil, during his younger years, to others
Y -Why? he was a great catty, he loved me and I him

Olivia loved her some Harley... not sure if the love was ever returned but he sure was tolerant.Maybe she doesn't see me...Not loving this...There is a theme here...Oh, please not again...Many faceoffs between these two...Stuck tongue. This happened to him a lot. Yours would too if you had to lick that much hair.Olivia had to find her own room on my lap...

No comments: